2019 Platinum Sponsors
The Structural Engineers Association of Alabama (SEAoAL) was established in 1998 to pursue the common interests of its Members, including:
· To uphold and preserve the laws of the State of Alabama regarding the practice of Professional Engineering.
· To advance and promote the art and science of Structural Engineering.
· To serve the public, to encourage the pursuit of excellence in our practice, and to maintain the honor and dignity of our profession.
· To advance the technical practice of Structural Engineers through meetings, seminars, and educational programs.
· To improve the professional, business, and administrative practices of structural engineering firms and consultants.
· To educate the public about the practice of Structural Engineering.
· To serve as spokespersons to the public on matters of Structural Engineering.
· To provide a social forum where members can meet one another and share ideas, experience, and knowledge. By closer association and a better mutual understanding, discourage unethical and detrimental practice, and inspirit a resolve to act collectively to benefit our profession.
· To advance proper legislation affecting Structural Engineering practice.
· To encourage excellence in engineering education.
· To develop standards and guidelines to the benefit of the public and the profession.
Copyright 2019: Structural Engineers Association of Alabama
Structural Engineers Association of Alabama is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.
P.O. Box 660584, Birmingham, AL 35266