By becoming a member of SEAoAL, you can support the Alabama structural engineering community through activities such as:
- Hosting NCSEA webinars for continuing education credits
- Offer seminars on structural engineering topics
- Sponsoring student scholarships
- Participate in national level code committees
- Involvement with NCSEA to guide the practice of structural engineering
- Partner with SEAoAL to lobby for state legislation
2023 Membership Renewal Form.pdf
To renew your membership online, Log In to your account and click "Edit My Member Profile."
2022 Gold Sponsors
Alabama Concrete Industries Association & Pieresearch
Structural Engineers Association of Alabama is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.
P.O. Box 660584, Birmingham, AL 35266
Copyright © 2022 SEAoAL - All Rights Reserved