We have reached the end of another year. SEAoAL had a strong year and we are looking forward to building it stronger in 2015 (with you).
Everyone always asks, what does my membership with SEAoAL do for me? Our members enjoyed these many opportunities, accomplishments and programs during 2014.
Read below, what SEAoAL can do for you and WE WANT too!
- SEAoAL is a FL PDH Provider
- Provided 21.5 PDHs
- Exhibit Hall with 14 exhibitors (at annual State Conference)
- Awarded $7000 in scholarships to Structural Engineer students in partnership with the Delahay Foundation
- Presented to AU, UA, and UAB engineering students
- Exhibited at the Code Officials Conference for SEER
- SEAoAL representation at the first Governors Preparedness Conference
- Representation at the NCSEA Conference in New Orleans
- Formed a South Eastern Coalition of SEA (AL, FL, GA, NC & SC)
- Offered a FREE FEMA Safe Room Design Course
- Held several SEAoAL & AIA Birmingham joint meetings -Great Networking
- Young Professionals group assisted with designing and building 25 bunk beds for the Firehouse Shelter
- Young Professionals Site Visits and educational meetings
- Sponsor program firmly in place
Please renew your membership or consider becoming a member and start enjoying the many benefits of a SEAoAL membership.
If you want to renew in 2014, not a problem, need to wait until 2015 - we welcome you to bring in the New Year with SEAoAL.
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!